ANGUS SHOPS 2
Kinetic desktop art
Dimensions: 46"w X 32"h X 18"d (1168mm X 813mm X 457mm)
The Angus shop series of art, are pieces that pay homage to the factory workers of the late 19th and early 20th century.
Excerpt from Wikipidia:
The CPR Angus Shops in Montreal, Canada were a railcar manufacturing, repairing and selling facility of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The most of its production consisted of passenger cars, freight cars and locomotives. Built in 1904, and named for founder, Richard B. Angus, the Angus Shops was decommissioned in 1992 and the underlying lands subsequently redeveloped for commercial, industrial and housing uses. The 1,240-acre (5.0 km2) site had 66 buildings and employed over 12,000 people over the lifetime of the facility.